1. 3. Firstly, the owners take too much money from those who come / coming to sing.
2. 4. Secondly, they cause too much noise to the neighbourhood.
3. 5. Thirdly, there are a number of pupils who play / playing truant just to go to those places to sing.
4. 6. Last but not least, these bars do harm to the appearance of the / this city because of their too ugly flashing lights.
5. 7. I want to say I am not an old-fashioned person.
6. 8. I hope the authority will taker the / this matter into careful consideration.
7. 9. I do not mean to ban them but there should be an effective way to control this kind of entertainment places.
8. 10. I look forward to seeing the city council do something about this matter.
Yours truly, Thomas Cruise