1. Animals Australia: People Being Awesome
2. John Lewis: Monty The Penguin
3. Sainsbury’s Christmas is For Sharing
4. Ford and Hoonigan: Gymkhana 7
5. FCKH8: Potty-Mouthed Princesses
6. Activia: La La La
7. Burberry: From London With Love
8. Turkish Airlines: Drogba v Messi #EpicFood
9. Nike: Together - LeBron James
10. Disney: Frozen Let It Go Singalong
11. Nissan: #VoiceOffTheStage -
12. Rockstar Games: First Person Experience
13. Adidas: Employee Of The Year
14. Destination British Columbia: The Wild Within
15. Nintendo: Legend of Zelda - Majora’s Mask 3D
16. Amazon: Introducing Amazon Echo
17. Chanel No 5: The One That I Want
18. HBO: Girls Season 4 Trailer
19. Activision: Call of Duty - Discover Your Power
20. Dodge: Guts Over Fear
November advertising was all about birds and pre-Christmas hype.
SaveOurDucks.com was responsible for the No. 1 most-shared ad, which reminds us that "being kind is awesome." The ad was part of an effort to get the the Labor Party to seriously consider the treatment of wildlife and the ethics behind duck hunting in the Nov. 29 Victorian state election. The video prompted more than 2.77 million shares, capturing the attention of audiences well outside of Australia, according to Unruly.
UK supermarket Sainsbury's created a compelling cinematic experience in partnership with the Royal British Legion. Meanwhile, FCKH8.com's potty-mouthed princesses which sat at the #1 slot for last month's most viral ads, maintained traction through the month of November.
Tags: ADVERTISING, ADVERTISMENT, BUSINESS, VIRAL VIDEO, WATERCOOLER