1. CasperIMAGE: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
2. JumanjiIMAGE: INTERSCOPE COMMUNICATIONS
4. CasinoIMAGE: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
5. Apollo 13IMAGE: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
6. BabeIMAGE: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
7. Toy StoryIMAGE: DISNEY
8. BraveheartIMAGE: ICON PRODUCTIONS, THE LADD COMPANY
9. Billy MadisonIMAGE: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
10. Batman ForeverIMAGE: WARNER BROS
11. The Usual SuspectsIMAGE: BAD HAT HARRY PRODUCTIONS, BLUE PARROT
12. PocahontasIMAGE: DISNEY
13. Leaving Las VegasIMAGE: UNITED ARTISTS
14. CluelessIMAGE: PARAMOUNT PICTURES
15. Tommy BoyIMAGE: PARAMOUNT PICTURES
17. HeatIMAGE: WARNER BROS.
18. FridayIMAGE: NEW LINE CINEMA
19. WaterworldIMAGE: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
20. Before SunriseIMAGE: COLUMBIA PICTURES
You're old — get over it. As if.
Movies can act like cultural timepieces, bringing us back to the year of their debut. But when you think back to a classic hit like Clueless, it's hard to imagine that Cher Horowitz like totally graced screens 20 long years ago.
Take a convertible ride down movie memory lane to the wonderful year of 1995, when Bill Clinton lived in the White House and people used cell phones to make telephone calls.
Tags: 1995, 2015, END YEAR, ENTERTAINMENT, FILM, MOVIE, NOSTALGIA, WATERCOOLER