1. When Nana got way too friendly with John.
2. When Peter channeled the Bluths.
3. When Wendy put herself out there only to have Tinker Bell shut her down.
4. Whatever was going on with Hook's eyebrows.
5. When Michael had a rough time on his first flight.
6. When the lost boys were forced to dress like chimney sweepers straight out of Mary Poppins.
7. This big, sweaty pile of lost boys.
8. When Peter Pan was super proud of his balancing skills.
9. When Peter Pan had a tough time dealing with adult conflict.
10. When half the cast carried around a gross-looking prop cake for a few scenes.
11. When it became unclear whether this guy was singing or having a near-death experience.
12. When Peter Pan danced with this creepy wooden doll for a few seconds.
13. When John and Michael were kind of over the whole thing by the half-way point.
14. So Michael tried to spice things up a bit, just for fun.
15. When Hook got way too into his ship.
NBC's highly-hyped Peter Pan Live! went off without a hitch, but it wasn't without its fair share of impossibly bizzaro moments.
This show had it all, including unexpected breakout stars (pulling for your Emmy nomination, Nana the Dog), Allison Williams dancing like a chicken and Christopher Walken just doing Christopher Walken.
SEE ALSO: The evolution of 'Peter Pan'
Here are 15 of the strangest moments that came out of tonight's trip to Neverland.
Tags: ENTERTAINMENT, NBC, PETER PAN, PETER PAN LIVE!, TELEVISION, WATERCOOLER