1. You don't want to be this guy.
2. You really don't want to be this guy.
3. You're not fuzzy, so causing a stampede is less adorable and more ...
4. ... like this scene from The Lion King. Every employee is Simba.
5. When you finally find what you were looking for -- everyone else does too.
6. People are not afraid to go to extreme lengths.
7. Drunk on turkey and sleep deprivation, things will get trippy.
8. When you lose track of your group, all hope is lost.
9. You'll be wishing for biblical levels of assistance.
10. You might find yourself going to horrifying new lengths you never thought you were capable of.
11. You will get really, really fed up.
12. You will be so exhausted you probably won't even remember what you bought.
So this year, just stay in bed.
Black Friday is always a chaotic mess — always.
You can prepare all year, but chances are you're still gonna end up with an elbow to the stomach while reaching for that deal you've been waiting to get your hands on.
We understand that the crazy discounts are tempting, but is it really worth it?
Our advice? Stay home this year. It's so much safer for everyone. Scroll down to see why.
Tags: BLACK FRIDAY, HOLIDAY GUIDE 2013, PICS, THANKSGIVING, WATERCOOLER