Unless you're a techie genius who sold his Internet stock for millions of dollars or the heir to an oil tycoon, you will probably never live the lifestyle of a professional athlete in America. These young stars are paid millions of dollars to play sports, drive fast cars and sleep in hyperbolic champers.
You may not be able to live like a pro but thanks to Urbanspoon, you can now eat like one.
The food blog and restaurant rating website released a list of 10 athletes and their favorites foods to get when eating out. Read up and then chow down like the pro-star you wish you were.
(There are no Jets players on this list because we all know that Jets players only eat Rex Ryan's leftovers.)
1. Anquan BoldinIMAGE: NICK WASS/ASSOCIATED PRESS
2. Brandin CooksIMAGE: ROGELIO SOLIS/ASSOCIATED PRESS
3. Charlie VillanuevaIMAGE: DAVID ZALUBOWSKI/ASSOCIATED PRESS
4. Clint GreshamIMAGE: JAMES HUTCHISON PAUL SANCYA/ASSOCIATED PRESS
5. Drew BreesIMAGE: BOB LEVERONE/ASSOCIATED PRESS
6. Eli ManningIMAGE: SCOTT EKLUND/ASSOCIATED PRESS
7. Jared AllenIMAGE: BOB LEVERONE/ASSOCIATED PRESS
8. Kevin GarnettIMAGE: JOHN MINCHILLO/ASSOCIATED PRESS
9. Taj GibsonIMAGE: MATT SLOCUM/ASSOCIATED PRESS
10. Tom BradyIMAGE: STEPHAN SAVOIA/ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tags: FOOD, HEALTH & FITNESS, SPORTS, UGC, WATERCOOLER