1. Your phone overheats.
2. Sweat gets on the screen.
My phone's touchscreen goes crazy with the tiniest amount of sweat or heat. This is going to be a frustrating summer..— AJ Ashton (@aj_ashton) June 26, 2012
3. Your camera lens fogs up.
PSA: clean your camera phone lens. Foggy landscapes only look good when there's, y'know, fog.— Lexy Savvides (@lexysavvides) January 28, 2014
4. Sand seeps into the cracks and crevices of your phone.
It's only been like 2 weeks of summer and every button on my phone is filled with sand— megan (@megan_corbet) July 6, 2013
5. Your phone may decide to go for a swim.
6. Your phone is synonymous with portable FOMO.
i'm starting to live my life vicariously through everyone thats traveling this summer's facebook pictures #imdoingnothingwithmylife #jealous
— intoxiKaiTed (@kaitmtay) May 29, 2012
7. Screen visibility becomes a problem.
Just turned up the default brightness on my phone - summer is officially here!
— Terrie Chilvers (@cowfishdreams) May 26, 2012
8. Camera Roll is full when you need it the most.
Does anyone else get the iPhone message "Cannot Take Photo - not enough storage available?" I despise that message - greatly
— Amanda Scarborough (@ascarborough) June 25, 2014
Tags: APPS AND SOFTWARE, CAMERA PHONE, GADGETS, HOW TO, MOBILE, PHONE, SUMMER, Tech