1. San Jose, CaliforniaIMAGE: FLICKR, THE_TAHOE_GUY
2. San Francisco, CaliforniaIMAGE: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS WIKIPEDIA
3. Washington, D.C.IMAGE: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS WIKIPEDIA
4. Norfolk, VirginiaIMAGE: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS WIKIPEDIA
5. Salt Lake City, UtahIMAGE: FLICKR, ANIKO_ATTILA
6. San Diego, CaliforniaIMAGE: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS WIKIPEDIA
7. Seattle, WashingtonIMAGE: FLICKR, ANUPAMSRIVASTAVA
8. Oklahoma City, OklahomaIMAGE: FLICKR, KATSRCOOL
9. San Antonio, TexasIMAGE: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS WIKIMEDIA COMMONS
10. Austin, TexasIMAGE: FLICKR, ESCHIPUL
If you're looking to relocate or launch your career, you may want to pack your bags and head over to San Jose, Salt Lake City or Oklahoma City.
San Jose, home to companies like Google and eBay, is ranked the No. 1 city with the most satisfied employees, according to Glassdoor. The jobs website, which compiles data about workplaces across the country, has released a list of top 50 cities with the most satisfied employees.
The report reveals how the largest U.S. metros compare in terms of employee satisfaction, number of employees hiring and business outlook over the past 12 months, according to local employee feedback.
The study graded cities on a five-point scale, with a score of 1.0 indicating very dissatisfied and 5.0 indicating very satisfied.
We checked out the list, and narrowed it down to the top 10 cities where employees are most satisfied.
Curious to see what other cities made the list? Here are the complete results:
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.