1. Make a lantern out of a milk jug.
2. Build your own hammock.
3. Store matches in mason jars.
4. Use empty Tic Tac containers to store cooking spices.
5. Use a plastic coffee container as a toilet paper holder.
6. Create your own underwater camera housing.
7. Waterproof your hiking boots.
8. Use empty prescription bottles to keep first aid essentials.
9. Use a shoe organizer to keep track of everything.
10. Make your own citronella oil.
11. And your own lamp to go with it
12. Formulate your own mosquito repellant.
13. Toothpaste dots can help cut down on bulk while packing.
14. Dryer sheets are an easy bee repellant.
17. Or just use Doritos.
18. Make your own single-serve coffee bags.
Camping is the perfect time to flex your DIY muscle.
Nature can be brutal. It's wild and untamed, and really difficult to have a good time in it. So when someone drags you on a camping trip, make it a heavenly experience with these 18 helpful tricks.
From relieving yourself to cooking a delicious dish on the roaring campfire, these hacks will make your time in the woods both efficient and tolerable.