2. Speed up a slow drain with this cheap and easy concoction.
3. Wrap a wide rubber band around doorknobs to soften a slamming door.
5. Easily clean a cast iron skillet with coarse salt.
6. Easily clean a deck.
7. Use a rubber band to remove stripped screws.
9. Freshen your air without the spray.
11. WD-40 is your go-to miracle product.
Your home is your domain, so you should try and make it as enjoyable as possible.
Unfortunately, not all apartments and houses are in tip-top shape, but with a few household items and a little bit of time, you can turn your rundown house into a place you won't be embarrassed to bring your parents to.
So, stop dealing with your clogged drain and squeaky floors — follow these simple DIY tips to help make your home a space you won't mind spending a Friday night at.