1. Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada
2. Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Colorado
3. Central Park, New York, New York
4. Millenium Park, Chicago, Illinois
5. The High Line, New York, New York
6. Kings Park and Botanical Garden, Perth, Australia
7. Park Güell, Barcelona, Spain
8. Parque Ibirapuera, São Paulo, Brazil
9. Parque del Buen Retiro, Madrid, Spain
10. Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris, France
Nothing is more delightful than a public park. Fresh air, flowers and greenery are plentiful in these spaces, the perfect place to turn to when the smog of city life gets you down.
Cities across the world have put time, money and effort into beautifying their local parks, turning these expansive spaces into community hubs filled with art, music, theater and food.
For travelers looking to mark off the world's most beautiful public spaces, Trip Advisor shared the top-rated parks in cities throughout the world.