Today's Google Doodle is a special treat for puzzle lovers — a fully functional, animated Rubik's Cube.
Click on the cube that adorns Google homepage today, and its faces will get randomly mixed up, rendering most of us unable to work for a couple hours before we give up on the damn thing.
We'd like to tell you what happens when you solve the cube, but for obvious reasons you'll have to figure that one out for yourself.
Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Ernő Rubik invented the Rubik's Cube in 1974 — today is the 40th anniversary of its creation. More than 350 million Cubes were sold as of 2009, making it one of the most successful toys ever.
BONUS: 8 Google Easter Eggs Worth the Extra Peep
1. Unlimited free Google searchesVIDEO: YOUTUBE, RUSTYBRICK
2. Blink HTMLIMAGE: RAPID PURPLE
3. Marquee HTMLIMAGE: SEARCH ENGINE ROUNDTABLE
4. "I'm feeling...hungry?"IMAGE: GOOGLE
5. What's your Bacon number?IMAGE: GOOGLE
6. Google in 1998IMAGE: GOOGLE
7. German beatboxVIDEO: YOUTUBE, HUNDREDS100
8. Atari BreakoutIMAGE: GOOGLE