1. ZolaIMAGE: @ZOLAREGISTRY ON INSTAGRAM
2. Little Borrowed DressIMAGE: @LITTLEBORROWEDDRESS ON INSTAGRAM
3. The Black TuxIMAGE: @THEBLACKTUX ON INSTAGRAM
4. GuesterlyIMAGE: FLICKR, TIM GEERS
5. Lover.lyIMAGE: LOVERLY.LY
6. Wedding SpotIMAGE: EILEEN RIVARD
7. AllSeatedIMAGE: FLICKR, EILEEN RIVARD
8. JetaportIMAGE: FLICKR, TAMBAKO THE JAGUAR
9. Nearly NewlywedIMAGE: @NEARLYNEWLYWED ON INSTAGRAM
Preparing for a wedding is notoriously daunting. The wedding planning industry is a massive business to match — valued at $51 billion, to be precise. And it's growing. According to The Knot, the average U.S. wedding cost $29,858 in 2013, a record high since the site started gathering data in 2008.
Naturally, some industrious folks are paying close attention to these stats, developing services to help consumers make the walk down the aisle less stressful.
Say "I do" to these nine new online wedding planning tools designed to streamline your special day.