1. Crop photosIMAGE: GOOGLE
2. Experiment with add-onsVIDEO: YOUTUBE, GOOGLE
3. Check out your Drive activityIMAGE: GOOGLE
4. Look at your revision historyIMAGE: GOOGLE
5. Use spreadsheets offlineVIDEO: YOUTUBE, GOOGLE
6. Shortcut to keyboard shortcutsIMAGE: GOOGLE
7. Customize who sees whatVIDEO: YOUTUBE, GOOGLE HELP
8. Make your email life easierIMAGE: GOOGLE
Google Drive is here to make your life easy, but we're here to make it even easier.
The multifaceted feature that allows you to create documents, photos, spreadsheets, drawings and more has boundless abilities. However, with Drive's constant updates and added hacks, we're only scratching the surface of what it can really do.
Here are eight tip and tricks to maximize your Google usage.