Shutterflies everywhere have some new ways to turn their ordinary photos into extraordinary works of art.
Online magazine The Cooperative of Photography offered seven simple DIY tricks to upgrade your photographs — no expensive classes or fancy equipment required. From practical hacks like making your own diffused flash to creating more artistic filters on-the-go, shooting photos like a pro never seemed so easy.
Even if you're a beginner, you're well on your way to becoming a first-class photophile. Grab your camera and get snapping.
BONUS: 9 Tips for Taking Great Vacation Photos
1. Take a moment to line up your shot.IMAGE: FLICKR, KAMAL ZHARIF KAMALUDIN
2. Take a step back, to capture the whole picture.IMAGE: FLICKR, CHRIS POTAKO
3. Break the rules.IMAGE: FLICKR, BEN FERENCHAK
4. Don't forget the group shot.IMAGE: FLICKR, FRED BENENSON
5. But focus on individual people too.IMAGE: FLICKR, BOUDEWIJN BERENDS
6. Shake things up: Use an object to document the journey.IMAGE: FLICKR, CURTIS & RENEE
7. Be sure to notice wildlife.IMAGE: FLICKR, BEN FERENCHAK
8. Capture the candid moments.IMAGE: FLICKR, OAKLEYORIGINALS
9. Use apps to enhance photos.IMAGE: @XPABA ON INSTAGRAM