1. Easy ice cream clean up.
2. Freeze ice pops standing up for less mess.
3. Easily remove splinters.
4. Make a kid-friendly bracelet with your phone number on it.
5. Keep a spray bottle in the car for hot days to avoid scorching seat belt buckles.
6. Use an old shampoo bottle to help smaller children reach the sink.
7. Velcro can help keep rugs tidy.
8. Laundry baskets are perfect for on-the-go organization.
9. Pool noodles are great for protection.
10. And for keeping kids in the bed.
11. No more knives.
12. Upcycle that crib.
13. Make cupcakes less messy and more fun by using ice cream cones.
14. A few baskets, hooks and an extra shower curtain can help organize your bathroom.
15. Repurpose old shirts to make new ones.
16. Optimize your microwave space with a coffee mug.
17. Use a laundry basket to keep bath toys from floating away.
18. Never scrub another bathtub again.
19. A little tape will turn toenail clipping into an easy cleanup.
20. Pizza boxes make perfectly good plates.
21. Or large canvases for your little Pollock.
22. WD-40 removes crayons from almost everything.
Mom and Dad: Parenting is tough, we know.
Raising children is a full-time job. On top of that, you still have to bring home the bacon and attempt to sneak in some television after the kids go to bed — if you can stay awake.
We've got you're back. These simple tips and DIY tricks can improve life for you and your child, saving you a little time, money and stress.
Now, go finish watching season 2 of House of Cards — it came out months ago.