1. "10 Things I Love About You" Jar
2. Concrete Planters
3. Malachite Necklace
4. Vase of Recycled Fabric Roses
5. Glitter Wood Grain Flower Pot
6. Chalkboard Wine Bottle Vase
7. Mother's Day Gift Basket
8. Roses in a Square Vase
9. Fork Bracelet
10. Cardstock Photo Frame
11. Personalized Painted Coffee Mug
12. DIY Spice Jar Organizer
13. Heartstring Wall Art
14. Vintage Teacup Soy Candle
15. Sugar Scrub
The best Mother's Day gifts are made with love — and paint and glitter.
If you don't have something for mom yet, don't rely on sappy store-bought items to show your mom how much you care. Instead, bust out your craft skills for a cute and creative do-it-yourself present.
These DIY projects range from expert to beginner in skill level, so you have no excuse to not surprise your mom with handcrafted goodness. No matter your skill set, there's a project that has your — and soon, your mother's — name on it.