1. Proper nutrition starts early.
2. Instill independence in your children.
3. Don't be afraid to encourage healthy competition between siblings.
4. Always remind them who they are and where they come from.
5. Make your children promise to obey important rules.
6. Always protect them, but don't smother them.
7. Or to assign them chores.
8. Don't be afraid to ask the tough questions.
9. Sometimes a silent, stern look is all the discipline they need.
10. Allot some one-on-one time with every kid.
11. Just let them keep the puppies.
The mothers and fathers of Game of Thrones have their flaws. They can be devious — occasionally murderous, even — and their hunger for power has the seven realms in a bigger mess than the red wedding.
Despite their unconventional parenting choices, most of them really love their children to some extent. So maybe there's a few parenting tips and tricks to be gleaned, in between beheadings.
Raising a child isn't that different from raising a baby dragon, right?