1. Munich, GermanyIMAGE: FLICKR, RUSSELL C
2. Portland, OregonIMAGE: FLICKR, KIT MACALLISTER
3. Denver, ColoradoIMAGE: HTTP://WWW.ADAMBRUDERER.COM/
4. Brussels, BelgiumIMAGE: FLICKR, CALFLIER001
5. New York CityIMAGE: FLICKR, SANTOS
6. San Diego, CaliforniaIMAGE: FLICKR, B GARRETT
7. Prague, Czech RepublicIMAGE: FLICKR, TOBIN
8. Toronto, CanadaIMAGE: FLICKR, PHILOSOPHYGEEK
9. Edinburgh, ScotlandIMAGE: FLICKR, MATTEO DONI
10. Dublin, IrelandIMAGE: FLICKR, DASPUNKT
11. The Lodge at Woodloch in Hawley, Pennsylvania
Nothing says vacation like sitting back without a worry in the world and sipping a nice, cold beer.
As the craft beer and microbrewery industries continue to grow, there is no shortage anytime soon of independent breweries to visit or one-of-a-kind beers to drink. If you're a little old -fashioned, there are a number of cities across Europe with rich history in brewing the fermented beverage.
These cities scattered across the globe have strong cultural ties to beer-making and consumption. Whether you're a beer nerd that prefers a heady micro-brew in Portland, or a beer snob that would appreciate a classic pilsner in Prague, your next vacation is guaranteed to be tipsier than your last.