1. Turn a regular tie into a skinny tie.
2. Never iron again.
3. Dye your old, dirty Chucks
4. Clean your leather shoes with olive oil.
5. Put your stinky shoes in the freezer.
6. Use a hole punch to modify your belt.
7. Or the eyelets on your shoes
8. Sharpen your razor blades with an old pair of jeans.
9. Then use the razor to remove the fuzz off your old sweater.
10. No neck beards, and no chin straps.
Guys, have you ever had one of those mornings when nothing seems to goes right?
You attempt to shave your neck-beard, but your dull razor leaves your bathroom looking like a murder scene. Then after getting ready, you realize your shirt is wrinkly, your sweater is fuzzy, your shoes stink, your belt no longer fits and you're suddenly aware that your tie is seven years out of fashion.
Don't worry, we've got your back bro. All of these problems can easily be solved with a shower beer, and a few DIY tricks that every man should know.