1. Don't let anyone stand in your way.
2. Don't get distracted. Stick to your plan.
3. Start with small projects and work your way up to the big ones.
4. Purge yourself of all your unwanted clutter.
5. Take a little time for some relaxing self-maintenance too.
6. Cleaning is fun! Make a game out of it.
7. Recognize that not all change is good.
8. Make sure you have a place for everything.
9. Take charge. Don't let the slackers push you around.
10. Clear your schedule. Your social life, job and sleep cycle can wait.
11. Make sure everything is up to your standards -- no matter what.
12. The only thing better than cleaning is after-cleaning.
Now your place is sparkling clean and ready for spring!
Spring has (finally) arrived, which means it's time to open up the windows, let in a nice warm breeze and give your place an overdue spruce up.
But if you have anything in common with Monica Geller from Friends, spring cleaning means a lot more than a little bit of dusting. Spring is that special time of year when you can really let your obsessive compulsive need for clean to shine through — and nobody can stand in the way of your mop.
Television's favorite Clean Queen can help you wipe away your winter blues and make your place sparkle. Get those yellow rubber gloves on and put on your game face.